Track the progress of current Moonspun Persian Cat litters as well as gain insights into the life of a cat breeder!

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Kittens and Updates!

Once again, it's been quite some time since I last updated this blog.
Why? I have no good answer really, only a lot of excuses about life
getting in the way, being busy etc.

However, the main purpose of this blog when it was originally set up
was to give you a birds-eye view into the world of a cat breeder
through journeying with me as we chart the progress of litters of
kittens. What with one thing and another, I haven't heard the patter
of tiny paws at Moonspun for some years now. My lovely new stud boy is
too much of a sweetheart to want to play rough with the girls and make
me some babies, so it's been a bit quiet in the cabbage patch... Until
now!

On Saturday, the lovely GCCF Champion and TICA tripple grand champion
Choxibox Moonspun Mirage gave birth to 6 lovely kittens. And so, we
start all over again!

I'll do what I did with other litters in Moonspun. I'll try and update
as regularly as possible, but won't promise daily updates this time as
I hate breaking them. If I can do them, then great. If not, then they
will at least be regular and frequent. I will also try and provide
some educational bits along the way this time, so that it might serve
as a learning tool for anyone thinking of working with pedigrees.

So, here we go!

No comments: